This previous week Katy’s dad – Dr. Fred E. Adams – shuffled off his mortal coil on the ripe previous age of 100 years & 8 months.
And in memoriam I wish to cross on just a few phrases of knowledge from one who reached a milestone that sadly only a few ever attain.
1. Fred was born right into a seventh Day Adventist household within the early twentieth C and as such did not eat meat till he was in his mid-twenties – an enormous begin in growing a robust digestive system. Work towards a plant-based food regimen for optimum well being.
2. Fred practiced dentistry till he was effectively into his 70s – and everyone knows how demanding that may be. He had a behavior of taking a nap in his workplace after lunch daily. This helped him get via his each day schedule and strengthened a robust nervous system. Preserve your vitality always.
3. Fred was by no means happier than when he was serving to others and so he made his occupation one among service – which strengthened his optimistic psychological outlook. Be completely satisfied and know that nature by no means does something to hurt you.
4. Fred realized that all through life we’re consistently confronted with making decisions/choices. He oft-times reiterated to me that it’s usually essential to ‘step again’ from a state of affairs – to view it from completely different angles and take time to assume earlier than appearing. – What one particular person has completed – so might one other. If you wish to stay a protracted, completely satisfied and wholesome life – you’ll be able to – there are a lot of profitable examples to observe.
5. Fred’s father was fond of claiming to his son – “The very best just isn’t too good for you Freddie boy” – Professor Edmond Bordeaux Szekely in his monumental work “Cosmos, Man and Society” cash the phrase ‘Omnilateral Aristology’ – which means that we should always take the very best from all sources of goodness. I implore you to imbibe the very best of all types of radiations that maintain us on this planet – and on this method you’ll accrue a price of well being and happiness that’s subsequent to none.
His life was mild; and the weather
So combined in him, that Nature may rise up,
And say to all of the world, THIS WAS A MAN!
Thanks Fred – for all of your information, knowledge and love.
All the easiest to your well being and happiness.